Wednesday 6 September 2017

6th September - An Apoplogy

I know from personal experience how frustrating it can be if you follow a particular blog that has been posting regularly, and then suddenly there is nothing.  I vowed when I started this blog that I would at least try to keep it regular with posts as often as possible.  Over the last month though I have gone quiet.  This is due to several factors, one we have been away on holiday in Costa Rica, the results of which can be seen here on my Away Blog.  The other factors have been the draw of other locations in Hampshire, again the results of which will be available soon on the Away Blog, and of course the weather.  

I hope to get back to regular posting this month...please don't give up on me!

2 comments:

  1. Chris,

    Although I did see a Costa Rica blog, it was getting a tad worrying ....

    But, all's well that end's well. Cheers, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad all is fine. Look forward to reading/seeing Costa Rica blog.....and an improvement in the weather.
    😊

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.